We welcome Guest Post Articles
Thanks for your interest in sharing your article with our readers! We would love to help promote you but you need to strictly adhere to our Guest Post Article Guidelines.
Guest Post Article is a great way to introduce yourself to a targeted audience at PhotographyBlogger.net, potentially benefitting from gaining new followers and customers. We value the loyal following we have so we will only accept guest post articles that are targeted to photographer’s unique stories, photography tips, inspirations and photography products & services that will benefit our followers.
IMPORTANT! Please DO NOT send Guest Post Articles via email. You MUST use the form below or it won’t be considered. Thanks for understanding and helping us save time!
We welcome in depth articles that include insights, tips, reviews photographers and photography. If it’s not photography related, we won’t publish it. If you or your business have a product or service you want us to promote please refer to advertising guidelines here
- Submit your article but it MUST be original and unique.
- A short bio of yourself, 2-3 sentences.
- A title for your article (We may edit your title if we feel it’s necessary)
- The article should be factual and not ‘too self serving’, we need to respect our readers while promoting you (We may edit your article if we feel it’s necessary)
- Please provide minimum 10 quality images to include in the article, more would be better for selection purposes.
- Give us minimum 10 days to review and post the article (We’ll make exceptions and post earlier under certain circumstances)
GUEST POST ARTICLES POLICY
- Your article must be ORIGINAL and UNIQUE, creative and interesting
- Must be 300 words or more in length
- Images should be minimum 600px – 800px wide (Only submit images that you have taken yourself or that have been released under a Creative Commons license for use from a free stock image source)
- Must be in English, proper grammar
- * We will check for plagiarism, and if flagged as such, we will not publish it.
Topics and Subjects
- Content must be photography related
- We may consider other topic submissions only if we feel it will be interesting to our readers
Link Requirements and Policies
- We will provide ‘nofollow’ outbound links to your bio, website and social pages
- We encourage you to link to other relevant posts found on PhotographyBlogger.net. (We may add internal links to related or relevant articles)
- Affiliate links are strictly forbidden!
- We do not allow republishing of our Guest Post Articles, once posted, the content in its entirety is exclusively owned by PhotographyBlogger.net. You may not publish the article in its entirety anywhere else. You may publish parts of your Guest Post Article elsewhere, just not in its entirety.
- * Please do not submit your article if you object to PhotographyBlogger.net owning the article in its entirety. We strictly adhere to this policy because we do not want to be penalized for plagiarism due to duplicate content.
- We will review your article submission and we may request edits if we feel it’s necessary
- We reserve the right to edit your article if we feel it’s not a material change
- We reserve the right to reject your article at our sole discretion
- * Please don’t be offended if we suggest changes or make minor changes ourselves, our intent is to offer our readers quality content.
Formatting Preferences (Preferred but not a must)
- Use subheadings in the post body (eg, include H2-H3 tags)
- HTML preferred but not a must
- Use short paragraphs or bullet points (to make the post easier to read)
* By submitting a guest post on the form below you agree to our Guest Post Article Guidelines and grant PhotographyBlogger.net a royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to use, reproduce, transmit, distribute, publicly perform, display, including your identity and information about you, your content including images, in any medium including, but not limited to, PhotographyBlogger.net’s social media pages such as, Facebook, Twitter and/or Pinterest. (We will never sell your content or images you provide)