Nikon D3100 DSLR Giveaway (plus more) (Winners Announced)
- By: Nate Kay
Congratulations to Melissa K. (email subscriber) for winning the camera. Also to @BybleTellsYouSo, @knowlesgang, and Ray for winning the camera bag. And Hannah, Earl, and ihike for winning the photography classes. Stay tuned for more giveaways.
It’s a brand new year and it’s time for another giveaway. For those who have a resolution of getting better at photography this year, we’re going to help by giving away a Nikon D3100 DSLR to one lucky reader.
We’ll also be giving away 3 Retrospective 20 Camera Bags (value: $175 each) from Think Tank Photo to 3 more readers as consolation prizes (one each). The bag comes in 3 colors; pinestone, black, and blue slate. Each winner will be able to choose which color they prefer.
…and there’s more. We’ll also be giving away 3 online photography classes (value: $39.99-59.99) from Craftsy to 3 more readers as consolation prizes (one each). They currently have a variety of very good courses taught by top photographers in the industry, and the best part is that you can watch them on your own time, as many times as you like. Each winner will be able to choose which class they prefer. Sign up for their free introductory course on portrait photography here.
Sign up for our email newsletter (double your chances).
We’ll randomly select 7 winners (1 camera, 3 camera bags, 3 photography classes) from valid entries (twitter followers that RT this post and email subscribers) using random.org sometime before midnight on January 31st, 2014.
Top Features of the Nikon D3100
- 14.2-megapixel DX-format CMOS image sensor; 3-inch monitor with One-Touch Live View shooting and movie capture
- Includes 3x 18-55mm Zoom-NIKKOR VR Image Stabilization lens
- Full 1080p HD Cinematic Video with full-time autofocus and sound
- Easy-To-Use Nikon Guide Mode with intuitive controls and on-board assistance
- Capture images to SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards (not included)
Read more about the Nikon D3100 and its features on Amazon.
Top Features of the Retrospective 20
- Minimalist outer appearance conceals expensive photo equipment
- Carries a pro size DSLR with zoom lens attached
- Taller size to fit a 70-200 f/2.8 lens attached to camera
- 3 colors: pinestone, black, and blue slate
- Accommodates 2-4 lenses in main compartment with DSLR body in front pocket
- Front pocket fits a pro size DSLR (body only)
- Organizer pocket built into main compartment for pens, note pad, batteries, etc.
- Hook and Loop “Sound Silencers” on the front flap eliminate noise while opening the bag
- Soft, adjustable shoulder strap with cushioned non-slip pad
- Clear business card holder under front flap
After all these years, we still think Think Tank Photo makes some of the top camera bags in the industry. Read more about the Retrospective 20 here and check out all of their products on their website or Amazon.
Top Features of Craftsy Photography Classes
- Learn photography skills from some of the top photographers in the industry
- 100% money back guarantee
- Watch classes on your own schedule wherever, whenever you want
- Your access never expires
- A variety of classes to choose from with more to come
Anyone in the world can enter this giveaway, just make sure you follow the applicable tax and contest rules in your area. No one affiliated with Photography Blogger, Think Tank Photo, and Craftsy is allowed to participate.