Nikon D3100 Giveaway (Winner Announced)
- By: Nate Kay
We had a ton of entries (seriously) and the lucky winner was one of our Twitter entries, @dreamers_move. Thanks for taking part in this camera giveaway. We always look for great stuff to give out to our readers so stay tuned!
Photography Blogger has been around for just over 2 years now, and to say thanks to our readers, we’re giving away a Nikon D3100 (retails for $699.95). We know a lot of you out there would love to get a DSLR (that shoots pictures and video!), so here’s your chance.
Top Features of the Nikon D3100
– 14.2-megapixel DX-format CMOS image sensor; 3-inch monitor with One-Touch Live View shooting and movie capture
– Includes 3x 18-55mm Zoom-NIKKOR VR Image Stabilization lens
– Full 1080p HD Cinematic Video with full-time autofocus and sound
– Easy-To-Use Nikon Guide Mode with intuitive controls and on-board assistance
– Capture images to SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards (not included)
Read more about the Nikon D3100 and it’s features on Amazon.
Top Features of the Retrospective 20 Pinestone
– Minimalist outer appearance conceals expensive photo equipment
– Carries a pro size DSLR with zoom lens attached
– Accommodates 2-4 lenses in main compartment with DSLR body in front pocket
– Organizer pocket built into main compartment for pens, note pad, batteries, etc.
– Hook and Loop “Sound Silencers” on the front flap eliminate noise while opening the bag
– Soft, adjustable shoulder strap with cushioned non-slip pad
See more details about this bag on Think Tank Photo’s website.
Two Ways to Enter
Like this post on our Facebook page then share this giveaway with your friends.
The winner will be announced July 11, 2011 sometime before midnight Pacific.
Sign up for our newsletter in the sidebar on the right to get the latest updates for more giveaways like this in the future.
No one related to Think Tank Photo or Photography Blogger is eligible to participate. Entries are entered into a random number generator in which one winner will be selected. All rules, regulations, and taxes in your area apply. Anyone in the world may enter.
Share This Post on Facebook