TTP Retrospective 10 Camera Bag Giveaway for Facebook Fans (Winner Announced)
- By: Nate Kay
Congrats to Carina Thornton from Virginia for being drawn as our winner!
Think Tank Photo has just released a new line of Retrospective Camera Bags sporting the color Blue Slate. In our opinion, not only does TTP carry some of the top camera bags in the industry, the new color is pretty cool looking.
- Minimalist outer appearance conceals expensive photo equipment
- Carries a pro size DSLR with standard zoom lens attached
- Accommodates 2-4 lenses in main compartment with DSLR body in front pocket
- Front pocket fits a pro size DSLR (body only)
- Organizer pocket built into main compartment for pens, note pad, batteries, etc.
- Hook and Loop “Sound Silencers” on the front flap eliminate noise while opening the bag
- Soft, adjustable shoulder strap with cushioned non-slip pad
- Clear business card holder under front flap
- Removable short carrying handle for convenience
- Seam-sealed rain cover included for protection against the elements
- Black (1100D ‘polyspun’ polyester exterior fabric), Pinestone (sand washed cotton canvas) and Blue State (sand washed cotton canvas)
Read more about this awesome bag on Think Tank Photo’s website.
Giveaway is open to everyone. No one related to Photography Blogger or TTP is allowed to win. You must follow all applicable laws where you live.Share This Post on Facebook